International and Exchange
Why to choose Bilkent FBA?
- Among the best business schools in Turkey.
- Offers a wide range of study opportunities in various areas of business such as finance, operations management, marketing, accounting, management and strategy.
- World class faculty members with diverse academic knowledge and professional expertise.
- Presents a lively cultural and social atmosphere with a 500-hectare campus just only 12 kilometers from the center of Ankara.
- Unique location to easily reach out the entire country
- First business school in Turkey accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) partner in Turkey at all levels of finance programs.
- Member of NIBES (The Network of International Business and Economic Schools) that consists of 19 select business schools.
- Named twice among the best business schools of Eurasia and Middle East region for international influence by Eduniversal.
Please follow the below links for more information about the Incoming & Outgoing Students…
Please follow the below links for more information about our International Partners and University policy on Exchange programs…
FBA’s International / Academic Exchange Coordinators:
FBA’s International / Administrative Exchange Coordinator: