Faculty of Business Administration welcomes graduate students with degrees in a wide range of fields (anthropology, business administration, computer science, economics, engineering, ethnography, mathematics, physics, psychology, statistics etc.)
|Application Period for 2023/2024 Academic Year: 27 February – 15 May 2023
- Session I: 4 April 2023 – 06.00 pm
- Session II: 2 May 2023 – 06.00 pm
Information sessions will be online. ZOOM link will be sent upon registration. Please, click to register.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (Official transcript of the undergraduate degree and proof of graduation at time of registration)
- ALES EA score (required for all resident Turkish citizens) minimum 75
- GMAT or GRE (not required for Turkish citizens but can be helpful)
(Please arrange for your official GRE or GMAT score report to be sent directly to Bilkent University Faculty of Business Administration (Bilkent GRE Institution Code is 0620. GMAT Institution Code is JGP-KR-24 / JGP-KR-31 / JGP-KR-78). In the meantime, you can complete your application with the Unofficial Score Report.
- Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL (87 iBT) or IELTS (6.5 av/5.5 each section) or PAE (C)
- Statement of purpose (outlining the research problem/area of interest)
- Contact information of three references for recommendation letters (Online Application Form)
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Online application
* Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- All admitted MS students are awarded with a full/partial tuition scholarship. Continuation of the tuition scholarship depends on the student’s academic performance in the program.
- In addition to tuition scholarships, MS students may receive a monthly stipend in exchange for academic duties such as research assistance, teaching assistance and exam proctoring.
- Financial support can be also drawn as research assistant stipends from supervisor professors’ research grants.
- Recipients of graduate stipends are also provided with a private health insurance.
- There are limited housing opportunities (shared apartments, space in residence halls) for our MS students who are not residents of Ankara.