|The Sinan Karacadağ Scholarship is intended to support the education of Business Administration students who demonstrate superior performance in all aspects of their education. The recipients of Sinan Karacadağ Scholarship are determined each year by the Faculty Board of the Faculty of Business Administration.
Sinan Karacadağ, the son of Professor Orhan Karacadağ and Ülker Karacadağ, was born in Eskişehir on September 12, 1980. He graduated from Koç High School in 1998. He started his studies at the Faculty of Business Administration of Bilkent University in the 1998-1999 academic year. He passed away at the age of nineteen in a tragic traffic accident on November 21, 1999. Through the funds donated by his family, Bilkent University has established The Sinan Karacadağ Scholarship Fund in June 2000 in his lasting memory.
Requirements and Deadlines
- All students who are enrolled in the Department of Management (except international students) and have completed minimum of two academic semesters are eligible to apply for 2023-2024 Fall Semester.
- The assessment of the applicants will be based on both academic and financial criteria.
- The scholarship amount will be proportionate to a full/partial tuition of studying semester at Bilkent University.
- The students who are awarded with this prestigious academic scholarship will be listed on the Scholarship Board.
- The application deadline for the fall semester is: June 2, 2023
- Short-listed candidates will be interviewed on: June 12, 2023
- Application forms can be obtained from the department website (Click Here For The Application Form) or Ms. İpek Kamoy
After you sign and scan your application, PDF formats should be sent to Ms. İpek Kamoy by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) until June 2, 2023, 17:00