The Summer Practice is a required course at the Faculty of Business Administration that aims to help students:
- apply their theoretical knowledge in a real business setting,
- develop their abilities and skills,
- gain experience in business life,
- recognize functioning of institutions,
- make observations on the tasks the will undertake in the future,
- gain experience in management-employee relations.
Below you can find the relevant forms and documents.
The Application and Evaluation Process
Summer Practice Report
Summer Practice Faculty Coordinators
Zahide Karakitapoğlu Aygün Office: MA 314 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nüfer Yasin Ateş Office: MA 111 e-mail: email@example.com
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Fulya Akmut Office: MA 216 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org