The Summer Practice is a required course at the Faculty of Business Administration that aims to help students:
- Apply their theoretical knowledge in a real business setting,
- Develop their abilities and skills,
- Gain experience in business life,
- Recognize functioning of institutions,
- Make observations on the tasks the will undertake in the future,
- Gain experience in management-employee relations.
The “Summer Practice Approval Form” needs to be submitted at least two weeks before the summer practice starts AND the final deadline is July 15, 2022, 5:00 p.m.
Submissions after this date will not be accepted.
The Application and Evaluation Process
Summer Practice Report
- Summer Practice Report Updated
- Report Grading Rubric Updated
- Supervisor Evaluation Form
- Student Evaluation Form
- Weekly Notes
Summer Practice Faculty Coordinator
- Itır Göğüş Office: MA-324 e-mail: email@example.com
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
- Fulya Akmut Office: MA-216 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org