The Bilkent MBA application period for AY 2022/2023 : 4 April – 31 May 2022
After you submit all necessary information with the online application form, including contact information of two references, and if your application meets our admission criteria, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interviews with applicants living outside of Turkey will be held over the skype. Within two weeks of the interview, you will be contacted via telephone or e-mail informing you of the status of your application.
MBA Information Sessions
Session I : 29 March 2022 – Tuesday – 18:30
Session II : 26 April 2022 – Tuesday – 18:30
Place: Faculty of Business Administration – FBA Building, 3rd Floor MA 305
Information Sessions will be held both face-to-face and online (Online with registration)
The applicants are to submit :
- Official transcript of the undergraduate degree and proof of graduation at time of registration.
- ALES or GRE or GMAT test scores. (*)
- Please arrange for your official GRE or GMAT score report to be sent directly to Bilkent University Faculty of Business Administration (Bilkent GRE Institution Code is 0620. GMAT Institution Code is JGP-KR-05 MBA for Full Time and JGP-KR-21 MBA for Part Time). In the meantime, you can complete your application with the Unofficial Score Report.
- (*) Standardized test scores are used as part of the assessment of candidates for scholarships. Different career tracks may have different scholarship opportunities; all interested applicants are recommended to contact Program Coordinator Ms. Zeliha Beydogan Baran (email@example.com) or Program Director Associate Dean Ahmet Şensoy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for detailed information.
- Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL (87 iBT) or IELTS (6.5 av/5.5 each section) or PAE (C).
- Contact information of two references for recommendation letters (Online Application Form).
- Two essays of your choice in English on two of the themes given below:
- Impact of working from home on HRM: Good or Bad?
- Should business units be centralized or decentralized for better risk management?
- Can CSR have a real significant impact on climate change or is it just a public relations vehicle for companies?
- Digitalization and innovation in business models result in better or worse societal outcomes?
- An updated CV.
- Statement of purpose
- Online application