The Bilkent MBA application period for 2020/2021 AY: Apil 15- June 12 , 2020
After you submit all necessary information with the online application form, including contact information of two references, and if your application meets our admission criteria, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interviews with applicants living outside of Turkey will be held over the skype. Within two weeks of the interview, you will be contacted via telephone or e-mail informing you of the status of your application.
The applicants are to submit :
1. Official transcript of the undergraduate degree and proof of graduation at time of registration.
2. ALES or GRE or GMAT test scores. (*)
Please arrange for your official GRE or GMAT score report to be sent directly to Bilkent University Faculty of Business Administration (Bilkent GRE Institution Code is 0620. GMAT Institution Code is JGP-KR-05 MBA for Full Time and JGP-KR-21 MBA for Part Time). In the meantime, you can complete your application with the Unofficial Score Report.
(*) Standardized test scores are used as part of the assessment of candidates for scholarships. The 2016 MBA cohort has an average GMAT (or equivalent) score of 610. Different career tracks may have different scholarship opportunities; all interested applicants are recommended to contact Program Coordinator Ms. Zeliha Beydogan Baran (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Program Director Assoc. Prof. Emre Berk (email@example.com) for detailed information.
3. Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL (87 iBT) or IELTS (6.5 av/5.5 each section) or PAE (C).
4. Contact information of two references for recommendation letters (Online Application Form).
5. Two essays of your choice in English on two of the themes given below:
• Drones are good or bad on SMEs?
• An ‘Income Tax’ on robots does good or harm?
• Developments in AI are increasing or decreasing the impact of HRM?
• Businesses should avoid or embrace operations in Fragile Economies?
• Big Data Analytics: Friend or foe of CRM?