|The Sinan Karacadağ Scholarship is intended to support the education of Business Administration students who demonstrate superior performance in all aspects of their education. The recipients of Sinan Karacadağ Scholarship are determined each year by the Faculty Board of the Faculty of Business Administration.
Sinan Karacadağ, the son of Professor Orhan Karacadağ and Ülker Karacadağ, was born in Eskişehir on September 12, 1980. He graduated from Koç High School in 1998. He started his studies at the Faculty of Business Administration of Bilkent University in the 1998-1999 academic year. He passed away at the age of nineteen in a tragic traffic accident on November 21, 1999. Through the funds donated by his family, Bilkent University has established The Sinan Karacadağ Scholarship Fund in June 2000 in his lasting memory.
Requirements and Deadlines
- The scholarship is a full/partial one semester tuition waiver.
- Students who are enrolled to the Department of Management and not getting any financial aid for 2017-2018 Spring semester are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on the applicants’ needs, interview results and academic records.
- The application deadline for spring semester is : 20.12.2017
- Short-listed candidates will be interviewed on : 25.12.2017
- Application forms can be obtained from the department web site (Click Here For The Application Form) or Ms. Fulya Akmut