Caner Güner, 1983-2015, beloved son of Bircan and Soner Güner was a student between 2001-2005 at the Faculty of Business Administration at Bilkent University. He was just 31 years of age when he was involved in the sad accident that took his life. At the time of his death Caner Güner was the General Director of EMI Contracting. Faculty of Business Administration has established the Caner Güner Scholarship by means of the funds donated by his family.
Requirements and Deadlines
- All students who are enrolled to the Department of Management and have completed minimum two academic semesters are eligible to apply for 2019-2020 Fall Semester
- The assessment of the applicants will be based on both academic and financial criteria.
- The scholarship amount will be proportionate to a full/partial tuition of studying semester at Bilkent University.
- The students who are awarded with this prestigious academic scholarship will be listed on the Scholarship Board and Faculty website.
- The application deadline for the spring semester is : 10.05.2019
- Short-listed candidates will be interviewed on : To be announced
- Application forms can be obtained from the department web site (Click Here For The Application Form) or Ms. Buket Bıyıklı