Caner Güner, 1983-2015, beloved son of Bircan and Soner Güner was a student between 2001-2005 at the Faculty of Business Administration at Bilkent University. He was just 31 years of age when he was involved in the sad accident that took his life. At the time of his death Caner Güner was the General Director of EMI Contracting. Faculty of Business Administration has established the Caner Güner Scholarship by means of the funds donated by his family.
Requirements and Deadlines
- The scholarship is a full/partial one semester tuition waiver.
- Students who are enrolled to the Department of Management and not getting any financial aid for 2017-2018 Fall semester are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on the applicants’ needs, interview results and academic records.
- The application deadline for the fall semester is to be announced.
- Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in to be announced.
- Application forms can be obtained from the department web site (Click Here For The Application Form) or Ms. Fulya Akmut