Our internationally qualified faculty have diverse academic and professional expertise. We welcome graduate students with degrees in a wide range of fields (anthropology, business administration, computing science, economics, engineering, ethnography, mathematics, physics, psychology, statistics etc.).
MS in Business Administration is designed to prepare students for doctoral study and/or research focus in a specific field. PhD in Business Administration is designed to prepare students for a career in research and teaching. Qualified applicants without a graduate degree are encouraged to apply for the MS program.
To apply to our MS/PhD programs, you need to have :
- A completed degree (Bachelors degree for MS applicants/Masters degree with thesis for PhD applicants)
- Proficiency in English documented by TOEFL (87 iBT) or IELTS (6.5 av/5.5 each section) or PAE (C)
- GMAT or GRE score
- ALES EA score (required for all resident Turkish citizens) minimum 75
- Statement of purpose (outlining the research problem/area of interest)
- Three recommendation letters (from individuals who have previously supervised academic and/or professional work of the applicant in sealed envelopes) (WORD / PDF)
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
Please attach all your documents except the recommendation letters to the online application form and bring the originals of the following official documents to the interview:
- Proof of graduation (diploma or letter from registrar)
- Official English proficiency exam score
- Official GMAT or GRE score
Recommendation letters should be mailed to:
Faculty of Business Administration
Bilkent, Ankara 06800, Turkey
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline for 2018-2019 academic year : 15 May 2018
Graduate Programs Information Sessions: 16 April 2018 (MA-201 at 18:00)
- All admitted MS/PhD students are awarded with a full tuition scholarship. Continuation of the tuition scholarship depends on the student’s progress in the program.
- In addition to tuition scholarships, MS/PhD students may receive a monthly stipend in exchange for academic duties such as research assistance, teaching assistance and exam proctoring.
- Financial support can be also drawn as research assistant stipends from supervisor professors’ research grants.
- Recipients of graduate stipends are also provided with a private health insurance.
- Dissertation stage PhD students, who receive a monthly stipend, are also awarded with social security premiums.
- There are limited housing opportunities (shared apartments, space in residence halls) for our MS/PhD students who are not residents of Ankara.