Our internationally qualified faculty have diverse academic and professional expertise. We welcome graduate students with degrees in a wide range of fields (anthropology, business administration, computing science, economics, engineering, ethnography, mathematics, physics, psychology, statistics etc.)
MS in Business Administration is designed to prepare students for doctoral study and/or research focus in a specific field. PhD in Business Administration is designed to prepare students for a career in research and teaching. Qualified applicants without a graduate degree are encouraged to apply for the MS program.
The Application Period for 2019-2020 AY: March 1 – May 17
To apply to our MS/PhD programs, you need to have :
- A completed degree (Bachelors degree for MS applicants/Masters degree with thesis for PhD applicants)
- Proficiency in English documented by TOEFL (87 iBT) or IELTS (6.5 av/5.5 each section) or PAE (C)
- GMAT or GRE score
- ALES EA score (required for all resident Turkish citizens) minimum 75
- Statement of purpose (outlining the research problem/area of interest)
- Contact information of three references for recommendation letters ( Online Application Form )
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- All admitted MS/PhD students are awarded with a full tuition scholarship. Continuation of the tuition scholarship depends on the student’s progress in the program.
- In addition to tuition scholarships, MS/PhD students may receive a monthly stipend in exchange for academic duties such as research assistance, teaching assistance and exam proctoring.
- Financial support can be also drawn as research assistant stipends from supervisor professors’ research grants.
- Recipients of graduate stipends are also provided with a private health insurance.
- Dissertation stage PhD students, who receive a monthly stipend, are also awarded with social security premiums.
- There are limited housing opportunities (shared apartments, space in residence halls) for our MS/PhD students who are not residents of Ankara.